Buy quality registered French Driver’s License (French: Permis de conduire) at Quality Docs with validion period of 15 years.
The minimum driving age is 18 for most categories of vehicles. You can take the practical driving test for cars at 17 and a half, but may not drive alone on the roads until you are 18. Note that you must be resident in France in order to pass a driving test, whether it is for cars or motorbikes.
Since July 15, 2015, the driver’s license no longer includes an electronic chip. In France, the driving licence (French: Permis de conduire) is a governmental right given to those who request a licence for any of the categories they desire.
The categories of driver’s license are:
- A – motorcycles and mopeds (Driving licence categories AM, A1, A2, A),
- B – cars, tractors and work vehicles (Driving licence categories B, BE, W)
- C – vans and trucks over 3,500kg (Driving licence categories C, C1, CE, C1E)
- D – buses (Driving licence categories D, D1, DE, D1E)
- CD – trucks and buses (Driving licence categories C, C1, CE, C1E, D, D1, DE, D1E)
- TMT – truck module (must have passed D test)
- BMT – bus module (must have passed C test)